Playing With Your Baby eGuide
Are you looking for developmentally appropriate toys for your baby that will help nurture development and boost skills at the right age?
Are you overwhelmed with all the toy options out there?
Do you want to spend less time researching toy options?
Take the guesswork out of toy shopping.
Playing With Your Baby: A Toy Guide for the First Year provides loads of tips on how to play with your baby at every age (beyond just with toys).
Plus clickable links for every toy category at every age!
What you’ll get:
- An 86-page e-guide in a month-by-month format (newborn to month 12)
- Each month, you’ll learn about how your baby is developing and which toys are most appropriate for that age and developmental stage.
- Clickable links for every toy category
- Toy index to find each category easily
- Loads of tips on how to play with your baby at every age (beyond just with toys).
- Bonus categories beyond the monthly toy options, such as travel toys, Montessori-inspired toys, and more.
- Tips on toy safety
- Tips on creating the best play space environment
- Information that will help support your baby’s learning through play at each developmental stage in the first year.